CAKE – Senior Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
Thứ ba, 04/04/2023 11:00 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open-source projects.
As a member of the mobile team, you will work on building features to provide a fun and seamless customer experience for the millions of people who are on be ecosystem every day.
- You will work closely with the Product, UX/UI, and the Backend team to design, and build new products, platforms, and features.
- Build re-usable Mobile software components for the Be platform.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as automated and manual testing to make sure our app release cycles.
- You will monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience levels.
- Design, build and improve world-class customer experiences for the leading digital banking in Viet Nam.
- Provide technical leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence.
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Your skills & experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming with Dart/Flutter or willingness to learn these stacks (Cake is 100% based on Flutter code).
- Strong in iOS technology, having good experience in iOS coding is a must-have, to understand the flow of embedding iOS code to Flutter applications/features.
- Experience in performance debugging.
- Experience in experimental design, analysis, and performance tools.
- A potential talent, have a deep knowledge of Data Structure & Algorithms, and code/performance optimization.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, willing to learn new technologies and a good team player.
Why you’ll love working here
- Our workplace welcomes and encourages talented, young, dynamic, and proactive individuals to collaborate.
- Culture of engineering and agile development embraced.
- Failures accepted, learned from and moved on rapidly.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team who sets the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- A 13th-month wage and up to 3 months of performance-based bonuses (year-end bonus).
- MacBook Airs are currently supplied to all technical team members.
- BE Corp budget (depending on your level, from 2 million VNĐ) is allocated for using services such as transportation, food, and passenger car bookings in Be application.
- The social insurance contribution amount will vary based on the individual’s level.
- Annual health checks and premium medical healthcare (PTI) after probation.
- 15 days of annual leave is applied for the entire staff.
- Company trips, team-building activities, and happy hour events are organized on a quarterly or annual basis.
Contact Point: [email protected]