CAKE – Senior Back End Engineer
Thứ tư, 30/06/2021 10:21 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed.
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open-source projects.
- Design and write cutting-edge Golang microservices to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of BE’s range of services.
- Work with the engineering team to explore and create new designs/architectures geared toward scale and performance.
- Work with product managers and implement products and features with a data-driven approach and evaluate their impact via ab test and experimentation platform.
- Work closely with the SRE team in building and scaling and operating high-performance back-end services.
- Make sure security standard is constantly applied.
Your skills & experiences
- At least 3 years of experience coding Backend with various programming languages, and willing to work with Golang.
- Experience in shipping applications to production, CI/CD flow.
- Familiarity with running large-scale services; understanding of systems internals and networking are a plus.
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling, especially RDBMS.
- Good communicator, be a team player, and be independent at the same time.
- Experience in writing good unit tests.
- Experienced in Banking and Fintech Domain is a strong plus.
- Preferred: Candidates with very strong backgrounds such as distinct graduates or studying in talent programs at top-tier universities.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them, and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, who set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus (1-3 months), holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annual team building activities, happy hour.
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]