BE GROUP – Chief Accountant
Thứ tư, 06/09/2023 15:07 (GMT+7)
– Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles e.g., Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, etc. & responsible for day-to-day accounts operations.
– Organize, coordinate and supervise the performance of general accounting functions, including centralized accounting of general accounting operations; prepare/audit financial statements under VAS, prepare/convert/audit financial statements under IFRS
– Organize, coordinate and supervise the implementation of the accounting function, payment for internal expenditures.
– Organize, coordinate and supervise the implementation of remote accounting closing function on the system based on the balance creation mechanism on accounting software systems and several other control mechanisms to detect and support promptly handle errors and violations
– Collaborate with auditors to close financial statements.
– Collaborate with Tax Manager to deal with tax authorities for tax matters.
– Responsible for prompt monthly combined financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
– Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
– Supporting Finance Manager in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
– Consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
– Provide guidance and support to accounting staff and other departments on financial matters.
– Graduated from university with major in economics, accounting, auditing, finance, and banking. Prefer candidates with ACCA, CPA, CFA, CMA and other professional certifications in finance, accounting and auditing
– Chief accountant certificate is necessary, must have experience dealing with Big 4 in auditor.
– Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Ecommerce, Ride Hailing, … Big 4 audit background at manager level & familiar with IFRS are advantage.
– Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
– Knowing SQL for oracle is an advantage.
– Experience with operational accounting management, internal and external management reporting, ERP System, and tax management and negotiation.
– Energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and project management experience.
– Creative and proactive problem-solver, comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
– A good fit for fast-paced environments, able to work quickly and deliver results.
– Ability to balance the need for big-picture thinking while also keeping track of details.
– Data-driven decision-maker with experience working with data and analyzing complex data sets.
– Excellent communicator and presenter with strong collaboration skills.
– Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate, inspire and manage a team effectively.
– Proven track record of senior stakeholder management
– Fluent English language proficiency is a plus