BE GROUP – Markerplace Operation Executive
Thứ tư, 06/09/2023 14:41 (GMT+7)
Marketplace Operation Executive works in collaboration with Assistant Marketplace Manager / Senior Business Analyst to execute assigned tasks that will tackle several critical operational challenges for BE Group that impact Vietnam such as Pricing, Promotion, Incentives among other key operational pillars with a deep analytical approach. We aim to ensure an optimal user experience when using be Group’s ride hailing service in Vietnam.
- Execute promotion schemes, including creating, updating, and maintaining promotions for riders.
- Identify and scale new processes to improve operational efficiency and support company growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote and communicate new promotion schemes to riders.
- Work with cross-functional teams to automate processes and develop promotion tools.
- Support daily updates on team dashboards, key performance metrics, and evaluation of promotion effectiveness.
- Analyze promotion performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Participate in various projects, including new product launching and new city development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business or similar field — if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 years of background in similar position, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude: BE Group is committed to constant improvement. You’re excited to help create a product with value.
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Eye for detail
- Well-organized and can think in a structured way.
- Business curiosity – you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use. You share your learnings with your team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new opportunities for further development.
Training team will provide
- Overview about ride-sharing industry
- Key driver and performance metrics
- Competitor information
- Data analytics: Excel, SQL, Python (if interested)
- Budgeting control