BE Group – Product Owner (Transportation & Delivery)
Thứ ba, 19/09/2023 16:21 (GMT+7)
The Product Owner is responsible for the overall product vision, strategy, and roadmap for transportation and delivery products. This role includes working with stakeholders to gather requirements, prioritize features, and ensure that products are delivered on time and within budget. The ideal candidates will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as passion to create a world-class product in a very fast growing industry.
Our team highly welcomes a middle level for this position, don’t hessitate to apply your resume and take this challenge.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, prioritize features, and define the product roadmap
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to deliver high-quality products
- Track product metrics and analytics to measure success
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
Your skills & experiences
- 2+ years of experience as a product owner in the product companies.
- Smart, open-mind and proactive to propose new initiative and solve problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, and other project management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from it and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, who set the trend, influence and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- A 13th-month wage and up to 3 months of performance-based bonus (year-end bonus).
- MacBooks are currently supplied to all technical team members.
- BE Corp budget (depending on your level, from 2 million VNĐ) is allocated for using services such as transportation, food, and passenger car bookings in Be application.
- The social insurance contribution amount will vary based on the individual’s level.
- Annual health checks and premium medical healthcare (PTI) after probation.
- 15 days of annual leave is applied for the entire staff.
- Company trips, team-building activities, and happy hour events are organized on a quarterly or annual basis.