BE GROUP – Sr. HR Manager
Thứ hai, 11/09/2023 14:36 (GMT+7)
A Senior Human Resources Manager with strong knowledge and experience in employee management and expertise in HR policy development and implementation. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and aligned with the overall business strategy. Key responsibilities include leading full spectrum HR – Admin functions such as Talent Acquisition & Management, Compensation Analysis, Employee Retention, Culture Development and all administrative functions.
1. Planning & Analyst (20%)
• Plan and create strategies to ensure achievement of the HR objectives.
• Provide expert professional advice to senior management in all areas of HR & stakeholders.
• Analyze HR statistics and metrics.
• Work and define the budget for HR programs.
• Ensure the organizational structure uses development principles most appropriate to support future growth.
• Design and implement standardized HR processes.
• Create and oversea the plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company value, business strategy, and commitments.
• Develop goals for the HR function and monitor progress (onboarding process, offboarding process, recruitment process, …).
2. Talent Management & Development (15%)
• Oversee the development and implementation of succession planning.
• Analyze the performance metrics, provide insights and suggestions to build talents development.
• Design and lead the performance review program that supports continuous development for all employees.
• Oversee the creation of training and development plans for all employees and ensure they operate at a consistently high standard.
• Consult and deliberate with employees regarding their career development.
3. Total Reward (15%)
• Develop effective employment policies in consultation and professional standards with stakeholders.
• Work on the development implementation of employee benefits and compensation plans.
• Ensure the efficient management of annual HR budgets.
• Ensure HR procedures comply with labor laws and regulations.
• Supervise HR metrics such as cost-per-hire and turnover rates.
• Analyze compensation and scheduling for models that better align with today’s workforce.
4. Employee Retention and Culture Development (15%)
• Champion a high – performance culture with a focus on successful outcomes.
• Implement recognition and appreciation programs across the organization.
• Work with all leaders to make the organization a better place to work.
• Gather qualitive and quantitative retention data by conducting and analyzing employee surveys.
5. General Team Management and Development (15%)
• Provide professional leadership, support, and development HR team to enrich the knowledge, technical skill, and professional skills.
• Lead, inspire and engage by recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring.
• Perform a strong organizational culture with the company’s values and company reputation.
• Ensure the team perspective is fully represented in decision making.
• Effectively communicate any initiatives and programs that encourage delivery of the company’s values.
• Develop innovative opportunities for advancement and career paths for employees.
6. Operation (10%)
• To enhance the Staff to manage and organize the office effectively and professionally.
• Plan and control the administrative budget.
• Held the company activities and ensured a positive work environment and helped the employees achieve the company objectives.
7. Report (10%)
• Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly report
• Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience with at least 10 years in a management & strategic HR role.
• Excellent knowledge of HR strategy and commercial insight, recruitment, engagement, cultural change, pay, reward and recognition, welfare, learning and development, HR systems and budgets.
• Experience in developing and executing people strategies.
• Experience with a Technology company is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation (including legislation on data protection)
• Practice of embedding HR practices that drive people and performance excellence.
• Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
• Exceptional analytical and problem–solving abilities.
• Energy and drive to make things happen.
• Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude.
• Presentation skill is a must.