BE – Head of Product
Thứ tư, 19/10/2022 14:37 (GMT+7)
We are looking for a Head of Product (or CPO), who will be the highest responsible person for the product team (~30 members), report to the CTO and CEO, build, form, optimize, and drive our huge/complex product to success and be the thing of which we will be proud.
Being a Head of Product means you will have to face & deal with complicated issues and a very big scope, consisting of:
- Transportation: Both Driver and end-user platforms.
- Food & Delivery: Both Merchandise flow and end-user flow.
- Mobilities: For both of client-side and end-user side, exp car booking, flight booking, bill payment, etc.
- Internal products: Products for all departments (Marketing, IT, HR …).
- Data, Maps, and a lot of things will come over in the ride-hailing domain.
- Build the product roadmap, short-term and long-term, and build a unique and high-level product team across all the lines.
- Be the main driver of the product innovation strategy as well as all the methodologies and frameworks for delivering a high-end outcome.
- Lead the company towards a data-driven culture, generating an omnichannel strategy for understanding the customer’s different touchpoints and boosting cross-selling, on-to-off, and vice-versa.
- Design unique and efficient partnerships with all the different teams.
- To succeed in this role, you must have strong leadership skills, able to naturally build relationships with stakeholders with different backgrounds and personalities.
Your skills & experiences
- At least 2-3 years in similar positions and 10 years of experience in product development.
- Deeply understand our core services in the ride-hailing domain.
- Experienced with building a product from scratch to zero and successfully releasing it for millions of users.
- Experience designing and executing the product roadmap for a successful technology company with a super-app product.
- Strong leadership skills, effectively managing large, multicultural teams from diverse professional backgrounds.
- Consumer-first product mindset, you are able to find ways of fitting within the market needs.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- This company is offering a unique opportunity for growth, developing one of the most dynamic markets in SE Asia with huge support by a solid and experienced team within the business.
- Good English communication is a must.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from it and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external
- Be part of the team, who set the trend, influence and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually team building activities, happy hour.
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).