CAKE – Staff Data Engineer
Thứ ba, 15/11/2022 17:56 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open source projects.
Cake data team is overall responsible for an end-to-end data platform across multiple domain businesses at Cake. Other than just engineering, the data team also acts as a bridge connecting all users and functions via data and platform we build. We believe in a data-driven culture, empowered decentralized data usage and seek to apply the best technology and tools to serve our users and business.
- Technical stacks including mostly modern data platform built on Google Cloud: Big Query, Airflow, Dataflow, DBT, Dataform, Kafka, ZetaSql… and many more
- Design and implement ETL scripts and pipeline
- Work with engineering team to explore and create new design / architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Work with engineer and product team to validate data model and requirement
- Work closely with SRE team in maintaining and operate highly available and scalable data platform
- Work with data analytics tea
Your skills and experiences
- Have 3+ years of experience in data engineering
- Passionate in data, and data technologies
- Experience in shipping applications to production, CI/CD flow
- Experience in Big Streaming Data platform
- Knowledge of data warehouse concept, data modeling, SQL
- Experiences with Cloud, GCP and BigQuery
- Good communicator, be a team player and independent at the same time.
- Ability to work independently
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, that set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually outdoor team building activities, happy hour, …
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]