Data Engineering Manager
Thứ ba, 15/11/2022 11:54 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible for designing, building, and operating your own services with support from SRE, and the Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open-source projects.
Be Data Engineering Team is overall responsible for end-to-end data platforms across multiple business lines at BE Group, including Ride Hailing, Food, Delivery, and Mobility services. Other than technical, Data Team also acts as a bridge connecting all users and functions via the data and platform we build. We believe in a data-driven culture, empowered decentralized data usage, and seeks to apply the best technology and tools to serve our users and businesses.
Technical stacks including most modern data platforms built on Google Cloud: Big Query, Airflow, Dataflow, DBT, Data form, Kafka, Zeta SQL… and many more
- Be the highest responsible for designing and implementing big data platforms, ETL scripts, and pipeline architecture.
- Managing/Leading the Data Engineering team (5 members) to explore and create new designs/architectures geared toward scale and performance.
- Cooperating with engineer and product team to validate data model and requirement.
- Cooperating with Data Science and Analytics team to store, prepare and extract data, serving for the modelization.
- Cooperating closely with the SRE team in maintaining and operating a highly available and scalable data platform.
- Report to CTO, Manage DE team, and lead team to achieve the best success ever.
Your skills & experiences
- More than 6 years of hands-on data engineering experience, with at least 2 years in managing team or the same level.
- Passionate in data, and data technologies.
- Experience in shipping applications to production, and CI/CD flow.
- Experience in Big Streaming Data platforms.
- Knowledge of data warehouse concept, data modeling, SQL.
- Experiences with Cloud, GCP, and BigQuery.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills with stakeholders, including various Technology teams, Data Analysis teams, and Business teams.
- Able to communicate fluently in Vietnamese. Fluency in English is an added advantage.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, that set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually outdoor team building activities, happy hour, …
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]