Thứ tư, 28/09/2022 11:10 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open source projects.
- Implement and evolve patterns, practices, and processes to support effective design, development, and delivery of customer value, in partnership with engineering leaders, and Product Leaders.
- Coach and mentor engineering leaders, and individual engineers to be more effective individual contributors.
- Architect the system and review code for highly scalable SAAS.
- Involving in strategic and operational decision-making.
- Form strong, trusted relationships with Product Managers, Engineering Leadership, and Business Stakeholders.
- Ensuring technology teams deliver major initiatives that drive our service/system growth.
- Participate in product team iteration planning, release planning, and coordination of dependencies.
- Work closely with Product, Business, and Quality Control teams to understand and track to the closure of product implementation, enhancements, and changes.
- Balance multiple businesses and product priorities to deliver maximal impact.
- Create, communicate, and ensure compliance with high coding standards.
- Drive DevOps to ensure appropriate monitoring, alerting, incident management, and problem resolution for products and services.
Your skills & experiences
- At least 8 years of professional software development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading an engineering team.
- Familiar with Golang.
- Experienced in building employee career development and process.
- A proven track record of developing high-performing teams capable of solving complex problems and delivering elegant, scalable solutions.
- Experience leading engineering teams and delving into technical details to assist the team in making decisions that result in efficient, flexible, scalable systems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and your own initiative.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and the ability to make decisions quickly.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunity, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, who set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually outdoor team building activities, happy hour, …
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]