Marketplace – Business Analyst
Thứ năm, 23/03/2023 16:17 (GMT+7)
Senior Business Analyst works in collaboration with Marketplace Managers and the Head of Marketplace to execute projects that will tackle several critical operational challenges for BE GROUP businesses that impact Vietnam such as Principle, Pickup, Experience, Product Launches among other key operational pillars with a deep analytical approach. We aim to ensure an optimal user experience when using BE GROUP’s services in Vietnam.
- Identify new and scale existing processes to allow BE GROUP to efficiently operate and realize growth.
- Automate processes to drive operational efficiencies and improve marketplace reliability.
- Dig into our data and use your analytic skills to identify opportunities and pitch new project ideas.
- Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps, own processes end-end and constantly seek to improve them.
- Push for and drive the implementation of high-potential projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders to unblock business challenges.
- Perform daily updates on team dashboards, key performance metrics, burns on promotion, and incentives.
- Execute promotion & incentive (communications) to drivers and riders.
- Analyze incentive/promotion performance.
- Participate in different projects: new products, new city launches.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Business or similar field — if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- 2+ years of Strategy Consulting, Engineering, Banking, Process Improvement, Business Intelligence or similar background in a large business or growing a startup is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Analytical rigor – Excellent excel skills, SQL, and Python/R knowledge are preferred. We use data to inform our decisions; you’ll quickly identify what data you need to resolve a problem and how to analyze it to get to your answer. You’ll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude be Group is committed to constant improvement. You’re excited to help create a product with value.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Well-organized and can think in a structured way.
- Business curiosity – you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use. You share your learnings with your team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new opportunities for further development.
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, who set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually outdoor team building activities, happy hour, …
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]