Senior Mobile Engineer (Flutter (70%) & Android (30%))
Thứ sáu, 08/09/2023 16:03 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open source projects.
- You will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build new products, platforms and features.
- More senior engineers will act as a role model and mentor to more junior members.
- Build re-usable Mobile software components for the Be Group platform.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app release cycles.
- You will monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Design, build and improve the mobile experiences for one of the world’s fastest growing mobile app in Drive Hailling industry.
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in Mobile, combination of Flutter and Android (Native).
- An ability to develop for either major platforms, iOS or Android, using cross-platform tools like Flutter, and be experienced with Dart programming language.
- A good overall understanding of the modern mobile development landscape and different programming paradigms (e.g. unit and e2e testing, CI/CD, object-oriented and functional programming, UX, analytics, REST/GraphQL APIs)
- Knowledge of app architecture, and state management.
- A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods (e.g. side projects with different technologies indicates this nicely)
Why you’ll love working here
- Our workplace welcomes and encourages talented, young, dynamic, and proactive individuals to collaborate.
- Culture of engineering and agile development embraced.
- Failures accepted, learned from and moved on rapidly.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team who sets the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- A 13th-month wage and up to 3 months of performance-based bonus (year-end bonus).
- MacBooks are currently supplied to all technical team members.
- BE Corp budget (depending on your level, from 2 million VNĐ) is allocated for using services such as transportation, food, and passenger car bookings in Be application.
- The social insurance contribution amount will vary based on the individual’s level.
- Annual health checks and premium medical healthcare (PTI) after probation.
- 15 days of annual leave is applied for the entire staff.
- Company trips, team-building activities, and happy hour events are organized on a quarterly or annual basis.
Contact Point: [email protected]