Senior Product Manager (Food or Mobilities)
Thứ ba, 06/12/2022 13:50 (GMT+7)
We are looking for a Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager, who will have the highest responsibility to the product line such as Food or Mobilities/Added services. Playing as a manager, will not only do you build roadmaps and architects for product functions but also manage a team (5-10 members) and drive them to accomplish the goals. Some day-to-day tasks are as follows but not limited to:
- Manage a team of PO to keep track and deploy the execution of developing and improving the products in charge.
- Work in squad, collaborate with other stakeholders to gather requirements, propose solutions that the product team can provide as well as monitor be’s products.
- Manage products, track timelines, resources, testing and have regular reports to stakeholders to ensure successful high-quality delivery of products.
- Design & guide workflow, write a specification and user story, create a wireframe to help to understand product requirements.
- Work closely with Biz Team, UI/ UX, and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
- Work closely with Engineering & QA to ensure products meet the standard of each test case before launching.
- Analytical and data-driven, love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every function.
- Analyze market information and user behavior data to determine what we need to do for improving our product; including interviews and research the customers to figure out their problems.
- Write documents or materials to share the product’s update within the organization.
- Teamwork over the star player, support, collaborate and sync up with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and selecting new Product Owners/Sr. PO, …
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in IT, Business, Marketing, or in related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in technical product development and 3 years playing as a Product Manager in a team of 5-10 members.
- Familiar with food/merchant or mobility services in a super app.
- Experience and familiarity with agile software development and engineering culture.
- Strong analytic skills, including interview users, research, and data mining.
Nice to have:
- Leadership: experience in managing from 3-4 members and above.
- IT background, understanding enough of the technology to understand how our underlying products are built, and having a keen eye for design.
- Effective communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business.
- High responsibility and diligence.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, that set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually outdoor team building activities, happy hour, …
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]