Cake- Site Reliability Engineer (Senior or Architect level)
Thứ hai, 08/05/2023 14:35 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open source projects.
The SRE team is responsible for the overall infrastructure platform at Cake. We build, operate, optimize and secure highly scalable cloud infrastructure across all product verticals and business lines of a Digital Bank such as Liability, Lending, Saving, Exchanging, e-KYC opening, Paying utilities, etc.
An automation/self-service DevOps culture is what we believe in and empower the engineering team. Open source and builder mindset sits at our core value, and as part of a technology group, we always looking at the best, modern open-source technology to apply to our users and products.
- Improve availability, reliability, scalability, and recoverability of the systems with security and cost optimization in mind.
- Develop the best possible continuous delivery pipelines incorporating a streamlined change and release management process with a zero-downtime deployment process.
- Maintained configuration management, build CI/CD, reporting, and monitoring tools.
- Collaborate with product engineers to improve core platforms and define the Cake experience’s future.
- Explore and adopt new and creative DevOps approaches to improve production reliability and availability.
- Work in rotational shifts to ensure system availability and maintenance tasks.
Your Skills & Experiences
We always love to employ young, proactive, and talented candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT (Preferred but not mandatory),
- At least 3 years of experience working with DevOps, SRE role for a high concurrency application.
- Proficient in using and working with K8s and container technologies.
- Familiar with CI/CD flow, daily monitoring, system security, and optimizing complex systems with millions of requests per second.
- Familiar with serverless, GCP cloud, and cloud-native stack.
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and networking underlying.
- Excellent at coding one of the programming/scripting languages: Go, Python, Nodejs, Bash.
- Excellent at communicating and convincing stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to work independently or be a good team player.
Why you’ll love working here
- Our workplace welcomes and encourages talented, young, dynamic, and proactive individuals to collaborate.
- Culture of engineering and agile development embraced.
- Failures were accepted, learned from, and rapidly moved on from.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team who sets the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- A 13th-month wage and up to 3 months of performance-based bonuses (year-end bonus).
- MacBook Airs are currently supplied to all technical team members.
- BE Corp budget (depending on your level, from 2 million VNĐ) is allocated for using services such as transportation, food, and passenger car bookings in Be application.
- The social insurance contribution amount will vary based on the individual’s level.
- Annual health checks and premium medical healthcare (PTI) after probation.
- 15 days of annual leave is applied for the entire staff.
- Company trips, team-building activities, and happy hour events are organized on a quarterly or annual basis.
Contact Point: [email protected]