BE Group- Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Thứ hai, 13/02/2023 14:15 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open source projects.
SRE team is responsible for the overall infrastructure platform at Be. We build, operate, optimize and secure highly scalable cloud infrastructure across all business lines, including Ride Hailing, Delivery, Mobility, etc. Automation, a self-service DevOps culture is what we believe in and empower the engineering team. Open source and builder mindset sits at our core value, and as part of a technology group, we always looking at the best, modern open-source technology to apply to our users and products
- Work with the engineering team to build and operate high-performance, and scalable services.
- Work with data team to ensure stability and scalability of data platform.
- Improve CI/CD pipeline and overall developer efficiency in operating their own services.
- On-call services and participation in incidents troubleshooting and post-mortems process.
- Coach and empower DevOps culture among the engineering team.
Your Skills & Experiences
- At least 3 years of experience in system engineering, DevOps, SRE.
- Strong in using and working with Kubernetes and container technologies.
- Familiar with CI/CD flow, daily monitoring, system security, and optimizing complex systems with millions of requests per second.
- Familiar with serverless, GCP cloud, and cloud-native stack.
- Solid understanding of OSI model and networking underlying.
- Experience in one of the programming/scripting languages: Go, Python, Nodejs, Bash.
- Good communicator, able to work with a team and independently.
Why you’ll love working here
- Embraced engineering culture, and agile development.
- Accept failures, learn from them and move extremely fast.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunity, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team, who set the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- 13th month’s wage, year-end bonus, and holidays bonus.
- MacBook provides.
- Social Insurance, annual health checks, and premium medical healthcare.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Quarterly/Annually outdoor team building activities, happy hour, …
- Free BE’s services (within the budget).
Contact Point: [email protected]