BE Group_Software Architect (Back-end/Golang)
Thứ ba, 16/05/2023 10:40 (GMT+7)
Our Tech stacks
- Our core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain-oriented, event-driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, and Istio with autoscaling, resiliency, and chaos engineering mindset with full end-to-end observability.
- Our mobile platform was running on Flutter, component-based, composable architecture. Web app largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS, and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repositories, CI/CD, with Backstage as a centralized developer productivity platform.
- In DevOps culture, you are fully responsible with design, build, and operate your own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed …
- Open source lover, and open source contributor. All tooling and platforms used were in-house custom-built on popular open source projects.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Software Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in software development and architecture, particularly in the back-end side using Golang programming language. As a Software Architect, you will lead the design and development of high-performing and scalable back-end systems that meet our business needs. Strong in individual work, in great detail, and independence will be highly preferred.
- Design and implement scalable software architecture for back-end systems using Golang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, front-end, and quality assurance) to design and implement features to meet business requirements.
- Evaluate and select appropriate technologies and frameworks to use for back-end development.
- Develop and maintain back-end code libraries, frameworks, and internal tools.
- Perform code reviews to ensure best practices and maintain high code quality standards.
- Monitor and improve the performance of back-end systems to ensure high availability and scalability.
- Continuously improve the software development lifecycle and processes to increase efficiency and quality.
Your Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development and architecture.
- Extensive experience with Golang programming language, as well as other programming languages like Python, Java, or C++.
- Strong knowledge of back-end technologies such as databases, caching, messaging, and cloud technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, high-performance back-end systems.
- Experience using agile development methodologies and working in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- A passion for learning new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
Why you’ll love working here
- Our workplace welcomes and encourages talented, young, dynamic, and proactive individuals to collaborate.
- Culture of engineering and agile development embraced.
- Failures accepted, learned from and moved on rapidly.
- Flexible working environment, and performance-based optimization focus.
- Ownership and excellent learning opportunities, in-house and external.
- Be part of the team who sets the trend, influence, and build a meaningful product for millions of fellow Vietnamese.
- A 13th-month wage and up to 3 months of performance-based bonuses (year-end bonus).
- MacBook Airs are currently supplied to all technical team members.
- BE Corp budget (depending on your level, from 2 million VNĐ) is allocated for using services such as transportation, food, and passenger car bookings in Be application.
- The social insurance contribution amount will vary based on the individual’s level.
- Annual health checks and premium medical healthcare (PTI) after probation.
- 15 days of annual leave is applied for the entire staff.
- Company trips, team-building activities, and happy hour events are organized on a quarterly or annual basis.
Contact Point: [email protected]